WALLET HOLSTER FOR RUGER LCP : TOOL WALLETS : MUNDI LEATHER WALLETS
Wallet Holster For Ruger Lcp
- The Ruger LCP (Lightweight Compact Pistol) is a subcompact, .380 ACP pocket pistol announced by Sturm, Ruger at the 2008 SHOT Show. The pistol lacks certain features required for sale in California or Massachusetts.
- a belt with loops or slots for carrying small hand tools
- A handgun holster is a device used to hold, or restrict the undesired movement of a handgun, most commonly in a location where it can be easily withdrawn for immediate use.
- a sheath (usually leather) for carrying a handgun
- Put (a gun) into its holster
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver’s license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- “The Wallet” is the forty-fifth episode of the sitcom Seinfeld. It is the fifth episode of the fourth season of the series, and first aired on September 23, 1992.
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
wallet holster for ruger lcp – Talon Wallet
Next up, Ruger LCP
This Ruger is a knock off of the Kel-Tec 3AT, since Kel-Tec in their infinite wisdom, never patented the 3AT, it’s an open design. Ruger borrowed heavily
this gun also has a lazer light on the trigger guard…about a $200 acc. on a $330 gun
the range also gave me 10 rounds at no charge to fire through the gun
I liked this Ruger quite a bit. it’s a bit more polished then the Kel-Tec it was designed from
The first run of these pistols was recalled due to a possibility that they could fire if dropped, the defect is limited to guns with serial numbers starting with 370-xxxxx. Retrofitted pistols have a diamond shaped stamp on the hammer, visible through the opening at the rear of the slide.
wallet holster for ruger lcp